SPV and Insolvency Incorporation and Administration Services
As opposed to invoking a formal insolvency, Companies looking to restructure their affairs often have their new financiers purchase their debts with a view to a buy back of the debt at some pre-determined point. In cases where such refinancing requires a special purpose vehicle or in insolvency cases where a management company or similar is needed, Outlook Accountants can provide the following administration services:
- Company Incorporation and Registration Services
- Statutory and Regulatory filing
- Maintenance of books and records
- FVC Registration and reporting
- Provision of company secretary
- Provision of nominee shareholders
- Provision of Directors
- Arranging the orderly winding up of the SPV
How Outlook Accountants can help?
If you wish to discuss the above administration services, please contact Mícheál Leydon.
Phone: +353-1-55 44 005 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org